- 1st Place: Whitworth Roach Classical Music Competition, 2015.
- 1st Place: Friends of the School of Music Chamber Music Prize (Duo partner: Callum Henshaw), 2015.
- 1st Place: Sydney Eisteddfod’s Classical Guitar Competition, 2010.
- 2nd Place: Sydney Eisteddfod’s Instrumental Duo Competition (Duo partner: Callum Henshaw), 2015.
- 2nd Place: Sydney Eisteddfod’s Instrumental Duo Competition (Duo partner: Andrey Lebedev), 2010.
- 3rd Place: 3rd International Guitar Competition Maurizio Biasini, San Francisco, 2016.
- 3rd Place: Australian National Eisteddfod’s Classical Guitar Competition, 2013.
- Finalist: NSW Doctors Orchestra Instrumental Scholarship, 2014.
- Finalist: 15th International Guitar Competition of Sernancelhe, Portugal, 2013.
- Finalist: NSW Doctors Orchestra Instrumental Scholarship, 2011.
- Finalist: Friends of the School of Music Chamber Music Prize (Lewellyn Guitar Quartet), 2011.
- Vice-President’s Award: CGSV Solo Classical Guitar Competition, 2013.
- 3rd International Guitar Competition Maurizio Biasini, San Francisco, 2016: Orchestral debut with the SFCM Alumni Orchestra, performing Joaquin Rodrigo’s Concierto de Aranjuez. Conducted by Nicole Paiement.
- Sydney Guitar Summer School, 2016: Featured solo recital.
- Release of Spanish Guitar Music, 2015: Debut solo recording met with critical acclaim (see above).
- Voices in the Forest, 2015: Performances with guitarist, Ariel Nurhadi, internationally renowned baritone José Carbó, and tenor, Diego Torre.
- Sydney Guitar Summer School, 2015: Featured soloist in performance with the Summer School Guitar Orchestra, performing the Australian premiere of ‘Inner Voices’ by Richard Charlton.
- National Science Week, 2015: Performing works by Estonian composer, Urmas Sisask with the Canberra Mandolin Orchestra and duets with The Griffyn Ensemble’s Michael Sollis. Concert featured narrations by astronomer and popular science communicator Fred Watson.
- Canberra International Music Festival, 2014: Duet performances with Australian guitarist Callum Henshaw, chamber performances with renowned flautists Vernon Hill and Virginia Taylor, including Australian premieres of pieces by Robert Emanuel Heilbut.
- Solo tour through the ACT, NSW and Victoria, 2014: Recitals featuring Spanish guitar music performed in cities and regional Australia, including in one of the Melbourne Guitar Foundation’s very first shows.
- Protest concerts to fight funding cuts to the ANU School of Music, 2012: As part of the SOS (Save our School) concert in a packed Llewellyn Hall, and as part of a 24-hour protest concert live-streamed to the internet.
- Antarctica Music Festival, Canberra, 2011: Guitarist in the world premier of ‘The Call of Aurora’, a chamber opera by Joe Bugden.
- Musica Antica Festival of Early Music, Canberra, 2011: Solo performance on an original Stauffer guitar from the early 19th century.
- ‘Encore’, Sydney Opera House, Concert Hall, 2010: Solo performance in matinee and evening soirées, featuring the best music performances from the 2009 Higher School Certificate. Concert recorded live to CD.
- Multiple performances on local and national radio.
- Regular performances with duo partner, Australian guitarist Callum Henshaw.
- Member of Llewellyn Guitar Quartet with Andrey Lebedev, Campbell Diamond and Callum Henshaw.
- Current PhD candidate at the Australian National University. Topic: A case study approach to understanding world-class tertiary classical guitar tuition.
- Bachelor of Music with First-Class Honours from the Australian National University, 2013: Studying with renowned guitarists/teachers Timothy Kain and Minh Le Hoang.
- Friends of the School of Music Chamber Music Prize with Callum Henshaw.
- Completed Higher School Certificate, graduating with an ATAR of 97.75 from Cranbrook School, Sydney, 2009.
- 99/100 awarded for Higher School Certificate Music 1 Course.
- Captain of Music, Scholars Medal for academic achievement, school prize for music, school prize for composition.
- Guitar teachers: Christopher Keane, Luke Tierney.
Andrew has participated in lessons/master-classes over the years with a number of distinguished guitarists and musicians, including: Janet Agostino, Raphael Agostino, Carlo Barone, Rachel Beesley, Dusan Bogdanovic, Carlos Bonell, Peter Constant, Neal Peres Da Costa, John Couch, Zoran Dukic, Nuccio D’Angelo, Oliver Fartach-Naini, Ricardo Gallén, Harold Gretton, Michael Kieran Harvey, Vernon Hill, Phillip Houghton, Andrew Lawrence-King, Vincent Lindsey-Clark, New Zealand Guitar Quartet, Nigel North, Paul O’Dette, Olle Palmquist, Howard Penny, David Pereira, Simon Powis, Judicaël Perroy, Helen Sanderson, Karin Schaupp, Larry Sitsky, selected string players from the Sydney Symphony Orchestra as part of their masterclass program, Virginia Taylor, Aleksandr Tsiboulski, Alan Vivian, Ian Watt, Giuseppe Zangari.
- Andrew has worked as a classical guitar teacher since 2008.
- Andrew has a passion and interest in education, and is currently enrolled in a PhD program researching expert classical guitar tuition.
- Andrew teaches privately from his home, and has taught in institutions such as ‘Music for Everyone’ located in the Ainslie Arts Centre (2012).
- Andrew has given masterclasses and educational outreach at places such as the Wollongong Conservatorium of Music (2014), and Cootamundra Public School (2014).
- Andrew has worked as a guest conductor for the Canberra Mandolin Orchestra (2015).
- Solo classical guitar recitals.
- Duo classical guitar recitals with Australian guitarist, Callum Henshaw.
- Session work as a chamber musician or solo artist.
- Background music.
- Corporate functions.
- Classical guitar tuition, masterclasses and educational outreach.